Maui Humpback Whalewatch With The Experts
Get ready to have a #whaleofatime at Maui Ocean Center and go on a Maui Humpback Whalewatch With The Experts!
Embark on a whale watching boat tour in the morning and visit the aquarium in the same day with the NEW Aquarium & Whale Watch Pass
Embark on a whale watch tour with up to $10 off admission to Maui Ocean Center.
Pacific Whale Foundation
Whalewatch with the experts on Maui’s top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. Watch mothers and calves interact, see males compete for females, hear underwater whale songs – every trip is unique.
• Ma’alaea Whalewatch Tour
• Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
• Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
• Filtered water
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
• Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
• Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice, plus Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store at the Ma’alaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center. Parking is free.
Maui Ocean Center
Admission to Maui Ocean Center, voted Hawaii’s #1 Aquarium. Discover one of the world’s largest displays of live Pacific Coral, sharks, stingrays, turtles, and marine life found nowhere else in the world!
Daily Presentations: Learn about Hawaiian marine life and culture
Exhibits: Over 60 exhibits including the 750,000-gallon Open Ocean with a walk-through tunnel and over 20 sharks! Dining & Shopping: Dine at Seascape Restaurant and shop at Maui Ocean Treasures
How to Book
The Whale Watch & Aquarium Package is valid for the Ma’alaea Whalewatch at 11:30am and 12:30pm only. Select your preferred date and time and select “Add 1 day admission pass to Maui Ocean Center” for each adult, senior, or child pass.
Looking for more Maui vacation ideas? Lots of things to see and do, come on over and visit our Local Maui Guide!