Moving Forward In The Era Of Coronavirus
Aloha to all of our past, present and future guests. We’ve made some changes in this new era of COVID-19 and want to let you know what we’re working on.
COVID-19 has ushered in some interesting challenges for us all, but we’re up to the task. Our guests know us to go above and beyond and this is no different. Several things have changed regarding how we manage our vacation rental business.
These new changes are a result of a very fluid situation but what remains true is our commitment to guest safety and security. Below we’ve outlined some of the updates and changes we’re making;
• We’ve updated our Short Term Rental Agreement with additional information on COVID-19
• Added enhanced cleaning protocol to our already stringent cleaning policies. We’re strictly following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
• Introduced new Kihei Akahi complex pool rules and COVID-19 waiver. (these policies are put in place by our complex BOD and are subject to their jurisdiction) See below for additional pool rules.
• Introduced CDC suggested safety protections (hand washing, social distancing, mask wearing)
• Posted laminated copies of safety guidelines
• Hawaii Tourism update on Visitor Requirements can be found here
As we move forward toward opening Hawaii and our vacation rental for business, we will update any changes or additions here on this page. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates!
Looking for more Maui vacation ideas? Lots of things to see and do,